View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 04:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default After migraine attack/stiff neck and ear ache permenant?

Hi, I have posted on various different forums because I am in despair and have no answers despite many many tests!!!!!

In August I began getting pressure headaches which felt like bad sinus type headaches and very vice like.

They started to go away slowly and then Thanksgiving after a horrible flu and staying up till 2am every morning while sick working (and then taking cough syrup to get to bed), I began having these episodes where I would feel a rush of adrenaline up to my head like a whoosh and the left side of my face would tighten and my eye would switch with palpitations. SCARY. THen I began having back of the head headaches heralded by an ear ache and jaw pain. Now I am left with this horrible head pressure and earache still and STIFF NECK and its 6 weeks later. I also have random nerve firings all over my head and body and burning neck. I am a nervous wreck.

So far no diagnosis. Dr. thinks I may have had some simple seizures and migraine but not sure. I just don't know why nothing is resolving. I am not having the attacks but the symptoms are still there like a never ending migraine. Its to the point that people are talking psychiatric. I need pain meds not depression meds! Help, anyone have permanent damage from migraines or a migraine syndrome that doesn't go away. I am going back to the neuro tuesday.....
Pyr2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote