View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 10:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Bilateral Botox injections today: now sore throat and aching teeth

Good evening,
I had Botox injections (again) today in my left pec.minor only (as I have had a 1st rib resection on my left) and my right pec.minor and anterior scalene.
Today's injections were extremely difficult, it was agony and I was literally sobbing, I have never had this sort of reaction to them, and I have had them plenty. I also, almost 12 hours later now had developed a sore throat as well as aching teeth and pain when swallowing, this is all primarily on the right side which is the non-surgical side.
The other big difference from the experience today to the others is that I had immediate pressure on both sides by my upper arms as well as my upper chest, I also had some swellings and redness on my lower neck right above my collar bone.
I have not been sick and was not feeing at all ill today prior to the injections.

If it continues I will contact Dr. Donahue in the morning, as I'm sure I will be unable to sleep.

I would appreciate any information from anyone who has had any similar symptoms, issues, any thoughts, and/or advice.

Warm regards,
NMC

s/p cervical fusion and discectomy C4-C7, fracture C7, s/p first rib resection, TOS, CRPS,
NMC34 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote