View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 10:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifthespiritmovesme View Post
I'm glad you will be able to start adding things back in to your food list. That is just WAY too complicated for me! I haven't investigated if any other foods bother me. I would say that nothing seems to bother me, but I didn't know gluten bothered me till I gave it up and noticed the HUGE difference it made in my energy, sleep, pain and stiffness. I may have to give up some foods for my thyroid - we'll see after I get all these tests run.

I'm a veteran and get care at the VA. They won't do allergy testing.

I am having a fight with them about getting the tests I need for my thyroid. If you don't fit precisely into one of their normal little boxes, they don't want to help you. In the past 6 months, I have learned so much about it, and unfortunately, I now know more about my problem than my Endo. doc does! That's sad.....

Well, Girl, I gotta go to bed....Hope you have a good night.
My Dad goes to the VA also. It is great to get his check-ups and stuff, but such a hassle sometimes. He has many issues and it gets complicated. It amazes me how doctors are...I often see drs and have to educate them on RSD/CRPS. It is sad, but good that you are educating yourself.

I need to hit the hay also. Hope you have a good night too
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote