View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 03:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you thank you

I did that thing this morning where you wake up and lie there, assessing the situation and trying to work out how you feel...turned out it didn't seem too bad. I was relieved. Lay there for a while before I got up.

Fifteen minutes later I'm downstairs, dressed, with a cup of tea. And in that time my left knee has decided I've already overdone it, that burn and ache is back in all sorts of places, and my back is giving me more grief. Guys, I know this is a flare, I know the protocol for getting throughh it. But omg I have had enough already today.

Hope you chaps are doing ok today. It's a real effort today to hoist a smile up on to my face, but I'll try for a few. Just not quite yet...

Plus....get this....it's my youngest daughter's birthday and she has two friends coming for a sleepover. House needs tidying and hoovering, etc. I'm going to have to chivvy. And I'm not in a chivvying mood. And I hate being in pain in front of other people, particularly children, who aren't known for their tact. Bless.

No chuckle yet. I'll let you know if I see one.

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lottie (01-25-2014), moosey2me (02-09-2014), RSD ME (01-25-2014)