View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 10:10 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Billye, ask Kmeb....

what it means to be able to do anything 'sideways'?

I believe she has said more than once that she spends more time 'reclining' than normal due to either her gut, spinal or cardio issues. Think about it, it really isn't a luxury [and we ALL know it] to be able to function in any way possible...even sideways....We love you, respect you and want you to be comfy - and - we are selfish, we want you IN TOUCH with US! in case you hadn't gathered?

Besides, this way you will be more likely to follow docs orders....to stay in bed! GOT IT? Super gentle HUGS to you and and BIG BEAR HUGS TO YOUR DH who must be more than totally frazzled by this all at this point!

Besides, you could probably connect to what ever TV shows that are on your net service for free? Please tell me you aren't addicted to any soaps? Sorry other folks...it's just a quirk of mine?

Yeah shower chairs are well, not ever quite perfect...there's always a big puddle on the outside on the floor [an opportunity for someone ELSE to clean it? Hope hope? -sigh]. Don't fret that stuff, just get thru it. I'm going to PM you about another issue - I found helpful last 'round'.

Go very slow now, and super duper safely. No more Fall-down-and-go-booms!?- You've met your lifetime quota I believe - I suspect you are very rich in friends? - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote