Thread: 5 year old
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 11:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

First I noticed it in my nephew because my son was really young then. My nephew had a very noticeable tic but I thought that it may be because he was having a lot of stress. Then my son started clearing his throat constantly and I asked him what was wrong and he said he didn't know and he cant quit. I took him to doctor and they did not see anything but she did give him allergy meds and stuff did come up and then he quit so I thought ok and did not think anything else about it. Then he started doing something funny over and over with his tounge. I asked him to quit and he said he couldn't. Then he started making a hum noise a lot and still does that. Once his face was twitching too. Then a different nephew went with me to town and he was making that same hum noise and I asked him why he was doing it and he said he didn't know. Then later he was on computer with headphones on and he was making that noise and I asked my sister and she said that he does that. She said sometimes she is in her room and can hear him making that sound all the way in her room. I have not seen my other nephew in a bit but his mom said he is doing the tic with his face. I know that when I was young people said that I blinked my eyes a lot and they picked at me but that is all I did and my niece blinks her eyes a lot but that is it. but I am going to get my son under doctor but is there anything that can be done about it?
sham0968 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (01-25-2014)