View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 07:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Eva, you are so eloquent in your verse, you hit the nail on the head every time, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'm sure am blessed to have found NT and the group of people I have connected with in such a short time. I read our stories, our notes and our comments and I marvel at our resilience.

I heard my husband talking to his dad last night about his nieces ex partner (nephew in law) who can't get his backside off his chair and get out and get a job, he owes £14,000 in child support back pay and now that CS are finally formally involved, he has to pay her £300 a month and is moaning about it saying he can't work. It makes his blood boil when he hears things like that when he has a wife who can hardly walk that wants desperately to get out there and work.

Illness has defined us, it has made us stronger and dare I say it, better people. Yes we could all have done without it, oh goodness yes, we could all have done without it. Yet here we are, encouraging each other and supporting each other through the hard times and the harder still times.

Well done to us
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-26-2014), ger715 (01-28-2014), Hannabananna (01-25-2014), Mark56 (01-26-2014), moosey2me (02-10-2014), Rrae (01-30-2014)