View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 11:43 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Johnsonsyard,

I'm sorry to hear about your oral surgery debacle. FYI, I am a huge believer in Chinese medicine/acupuncture and homeopathy.

Based on your description of when the pain started up again there could be a few things going on. One is the jaw bone may have osteonecrosis or NICO. Please google those words for information on it. Secondly and this could be alone or in conjunction with NICO, you may not have any bone covering the alveolar nerves, only gum tissue. So when something like a denture rubs against that gum tissue there is nothing to protect it from the pressure of the denture.

I am afraid that I do not know of a homeopathic remedy that would "cure" this pain as it is an anatomical problem and without the protection of the bone over the nerves any stimulation in that area is going to set it off.

I am so sorry this is happening to you. Is the denture a partial of full denture?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonsyard View Post
Hi Everyone,
Had operation 1982 for impacted wisdom tooth not visible in mouth as buried deep in jaw. They butchered me and damaged facial nerve. Two inch scar left numbness and burning pain in lingual and inferior alveolar nerves with referred pain throughout Trigeminal nerve. In pain long time and eventually went to homeopath who gave me Arnica and Hypericum . This worked and have used it ever since.

[B]Present day . Have TMJ , Dentist made new denture for lower mandible and all hell broke lose with compression on site of operation . After all this time pain started off again .Homeopathic not working ( so far) Doc put me on Pregabalin and been to Traditional Chinese Acupuncturist . Have read some posts of others . May God bless you with what you are going through .

I would appreciate any comments from others with similar experiences and what remedies I could try.

Regards

Nick
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote