View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 04:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Nanc

I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it too, it's horrible when you've got to get ready and go out...when all you really want to do is crawl into bed and sleep (if at all possible)... Hope everything goes well and you feel ok with it all.

Just got back from the last outing today. I'm shattered now! My feet are burning like crazy, my back is making me walk like a bow-legged old sailor and my knees are fat balloons. Glad to be back on my sofa! Had a weird thing just now - my finger on my right hand went all hot and fat, and I washed my hands after going in the bathroom. I happened to look at my hand while washing, and my whole hand was wet, finger pads and all - except the one that was hot. The pad area to the second knuckle halfway down was completely dry. It looked so odd, the water just wouldn't stick!

Take care everyone and I hope you all sleep well tonight. I'm feeling a little more myself today, despite the obvious stuff, so I'm hoping the worst is over. Thank you all over again lol

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (01-28-2014), moosey2me (02-09-2014), Nanc (01-26-2014)