View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 06:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Last few days I've seen a change in symptoms. I'm not sure if this has coincided with all of the deep tissue massage I've been doing on pec minor and subclavious along with the posterior strengthening of the rhomboids and lats. Curious if anyone has experienced this or if this is common.

Anyway, previous to the last few days I had intense throbbing in my forearm and hand. I also had great difficulty tilting my head back without serious pain. All of this prevented me from sleeping at all.

Now, the above pain has diminished significantly. And sleep has returned.

Even better: I drove over 6 hours back and forth over the last 48 hours. Not more than a week ago, driving 10 minutes produced intense pain. Not only that, I skied for two consecutive days. And I'm not a bunny slope skier. No pain. I find this pretty incredible considering that about 10 days ago I was desperately trying to find a comfortable position on the floor that didn't produce pain.

Now I think I should take this as good news. That said, I've experienced pump fakes before and next thing you know you're back in the same boat.

However, my previous pain has been replaced with some tingling and a bit of numbness in my index finger. I can't imagine this is good.

So I've swapped good for some bad here.

I have no idea if this means I've made some progress or if actually things have worsened. So confused.

One other thin

KY

Last edited by kyoun1e; 01-26-2014 at 09:31 PM.
kyoun1e is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote