View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 07:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambledog View Post
Thanks Nanc

I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it too, it's horrible when you've got to get ready and go out...when all you really want to do is crawl into bed and sleep (if at all possible)... Hope everything goes well and you feel ok with it all.

Just got back from the last outing today. I'm shattered now! My feet are burning like crazy, my back is making me walk like a bow-legged old sailor and my knees are fat balloons. Glad to be back on my sofa! Had a weird thing just now - my finger on my right hand went all hot and fat, and I washed my hands after going in the bathroom. I happened to look at my hand while washing, and my whole hand was wet, finger pads and all - except the one that was hot. The pad area to the second knuckle halfway down was completely dry. It looked so odd, the water just wouldn't stick!

Take care everyone and I hope you all sleep well tonight. I'm feeling a little more myself today, despite the obvious stuff, so I'm hoping the worst is over. Thank you all over again lol

Bram.
Thanks Bram. We went to my in-laws and then to BJ's (a wholesale club). We needed to go to the grocery store after that, but I couldn't do it. My husband said no way! Said he could see the pain in my face. I completely overdid it. I was taking prednisone for the allergic reactions and now I am having shortness of breath. I cannot tolerate much as far as steriods go, so I thought I would try a low dose of it. I guess it helped the reactions calm down, but these side effects or whatever you want to call them, are not so great.

Glad you made it through you outings, sorry it was so hard on you. Hopefully the worst is over and you can rest up and get over this flare.

That is really odd about your hand. Sorry, I can't remember, do you have CRPS in your hands or arms? I would definitely keep an eye on that hand! So bizzare!

Hope you get some sleep tonight and wake feeling better!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (01-28-2014), Brambledog (01-27-2014), moosey2me (02-09-2014)