View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 01:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ut oh, I’m late on this. I am so sorry Bram honey, for being late and for the way you’ve been feeling lately. It is more difficult than anyone who doesn’t have this would ever know to push through a flare up; mentally or physically. How we try to keep living our life to the very best of our abilities in spite of it all. Man oh man have I been in touch with that lately.

I know you wanted to feel better on your daughter’s birthday. This damn disease gets in the way of everything, doesn’t it? All the damn time it seems. Grrr! Regardless, it sounds like she had a great birthday and is none the wiser to how hard it was for her mom try push through the celebration and try to enjoy it with her.

Perhaps there was some time well spent just getting to hang out for a while with your husband. Sounds like he’s trying to help. Of course they are men and not women or mom’s, so they are doing the best they can or know how to I think.

It’s simply and utterly amazing the sheer volume of pain we endure on a daily basis. Especially when it peaks, we want so desperately for the world to understand. How do we explain the unexplainable? The invisible? And yet, we pick ourselves up.. again.. and again…. And carry on. No easy thing, but we do it.

I’m glad it is starting to settle down a bit; crps and the weather. I hope you’re able to get some rest, and some good sleep. Again, I’m sorry that I was late on this. I’ve tried at least three times today to finish this and click reply <sigh>

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,

Last edited by Vrae; 01-27-2014 at 01:55 AM.
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (01-28-2014), Brambledog (01-27-2014), moosey2me (02-09-2014)