Thread: exercise
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 12:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by busybusy View Post
My problem is my nero does not want me to become a couch potato, but I cannot seem to do the exercise deal. I tried a 6 min workout and could not walk or get up from being so sore. The least bit of exercise I do makes me feel like I have run a marathon. I love to dance and at my class reunion I danced all I could even though I felt my legs begin to burn but I kept pushing. When I stopped for good, I barely could walk to the car. My husband had to literally get me out of the car and get me into the house because of the muscle fatigue. Two days in bed because of extreme soreness and pain before I began to get better. I have since given up on dancing. The most I can do is get in a pool and float around. If I am up all day cleaning, I am in bad shape that night and a day after with soreness and leg pain. I refuse to give up on living so I now try to do what I can and since I am an A personality, I am stubborn and then pay the consequences. I am, however, going to start trying to walk some when the weather turns warmer. I cannot stand the cold weather.
I am not a couch potatoe believe me, I hardly set down but I am staggering around with pain in my legs etc.my whole family has made fun of me my whole life because I am an exercise fanatic and I have all kinds of equipment but now if I get on it five minutes then the next few days, I can not hardly walk or anything. I guess I will have to do what I can till I can go to doctor.
sham0968 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote