View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 03:17 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Robert, can you make any sense of this??

I have done a little more experimenting and I am not certain that I am going further with it or not. Frankly, it is a little scary with othing to go on. But I will add what I have to the heap.

If you remember, I was following a hunch related to the extremely low concentrations reported in the earlier work. I set up a rather crude eperiment as follows:
a) I placed a single drop of DXM into a beaker and added 10 oz of water. I called this "Solution One";

b) I then placed one drop of Solution One into a beaker and added 10 of water to create "Solution Two";

c) Placed one drop of Solution Two into beaker and added 10 oz ofwater to create "Solution Three";

d) I repeated the procedure until I had created "Solution Six".

e) My first test had been of Sol One by taking a single drop on my tongue at bedtime. The result was stronger than expected and a little frightening. A general depressing of the CNS particularly respiratory function. It was alarming enough that I slept upright in bed that night lest I aspirate any vomit.

f) I tried again with Sol Four and still was uncomfortable.

g) It was only with Sol Six that I felt within a workable range.

So there you have it. May well be the most important thing in Western Medicine since moldy bread and we are the only ones who know.

It has parallels to Bruce Ames's work with methylene blue I think, the LDN, reported "step" effects of turmeric, and maybe others.

To the rest of you, unless you are really experienced with this kind of thing , I would suggest extreme caution. At a minimum start with a level of "Solution Ten" and have someone to keep an eye on you. Sit upright the first time too. Aspirating vomitus is a particularly undignified way to go.
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote