View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 05:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks everyone. Good advice rmschaver. The only thing I've tried so far is ibuprofen. Actually my doctor wants me to lay off of the ibuprofen in case of rebound headaches. It's the only thing that makes me feel better though.

Poetry mom, I have help with my daughter when my husband isn't working, and she's also in school 3 days per week. Some days are really hard though. That is wonderful that you're back at work, and that it's going well for the most part.

True momwriterstudent, toddlers can be more difficult than a job at times! I do read some with her. Sometimes just the sound and vibration of my voice in my own head makes me feel sick. Other times it's easier. Yes television can be hard, especially in the beginning. Like most things it's easier some days than others. I'm sorry that you're not able to be active with your children right now. It's a terrible feeling to think that you can't be the parent you want to be.

I like that my daughter distracts me from my symptoms. I try to put on a happy face for her, and it's also nice to remember how it was as a child to be healthy and free of medical conditions.
roralea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
poetrymom (01-27-2014)