View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Nick,

Yes, please keep us informed on how things are going.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonsyard View Post
Hi Bryanna ,
Thank you so much for all the information. This puts more possibilities on the table. On Saturday I started to get feeling back and less pain , but by Sunday night it all came back again. I suspect its all tide in with the TMJ ? I am eating very soft food but more like a rabbit chewing on my few front teeth. I did not mention before that I also have a partial Denture up top. This has been amended to add height . I can wear this ok. Its the lower one which was also heightened at the back to give height that started things off again. I had been chewing "normally" with both Dentures when the nerve began to get irritated again . It's very red over that area with one area in particular like a deep red/blue spot from which it all originates.The Dentist I see in Scotland is an Integrated Dentist and a a member of the British Craniomandibular Group. He does Dentistry and Osteopathy. Not sure how he's going to get round this situation as like you indicated he was trying to replace my back teeth to help the TMJ?

Will let you know how things go, Wishing you well

Kind Regards

Nick
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote