View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 10:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Vrae

I'm sort of a bit better, sort of not...I can't really describe it very well. I feel a bit weird tbh. I have an hour or so where I feel OK-ish and think I'm on my way back, and then I can feel completely wiped out. Earlier on, I felt ok and did some tidying and made a sandwich for lunch, sat down and started eating, suddenly overcome with nausea and tiredness. Not like me at all, and nothing I hadn't eaten before.

I woke this morning with a big fat lump of swelling over my left knee. Normally at night most swelling will dissipate. I've been having some deep throbbing pains in my left leg at times, then the burning more surface ones more often especially when I rest up for a bit.

Hey ho. What weird things this disease does to us... I know you guys get it.

Is there anything I should/shouldn't be doing right now? I spoke to the doc the other morning, he wasn't concerned so nothing to pursue there. I'm just generally tired at the moment, tired of fighting the pain so much. I want a break...

Don't we all, hey?

Hope you guys are all doing ok. I never forget all you good folk out there having it tough too and still giving your time and support to us on this site.

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (01-28-2014), moosey2me (02-09-2014), Vrae (01-28-2014)