View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 05:32 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Neurontin and Shot?

I went for a second opinion to a neurologist. Anyhow some know I was on a cymbalta,lyrica,and a higher dose of neurontin which was 300 and then went to twice a day. All gave me horrible side effects like dizzy,what I call out of body,jittery. So then we tried elavil which does nothing. When I went to the other neuro she wants to try neurontin again but start at 100 and the 100 twice a day since so sensitive. I'm scared as I hate that feeling and also I'm in so much pain still basically in bed after more then 3 months so will it even help. Also she was talking about a steroid shot which I said I would wait for since I had two shots in my inner ankle already which may have been different but made me way worse. I'm going to call my other neuro about the shot but any feed back?My pain is mostly in left inner ankle/foot/calf but also sometimes in right.The left is unfunctionable though. All my tests which have been everything and now am sending all info to Chicago and Mayo has said inflammation and the ssep and nc did show pn so the neuro said now to tweak meds but it seems like my pain is so much worse as still in bed most days but now in a shoe no more boot. So I still feel the every test imaginable is not showing.I have an apt with a pain clinic that I keep putting off but they seem to only do things like epederal etc.Thanks for any feedback.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote