Thread: All new to me
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 12:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG?me View Post
I finished my 5 day IVIG on Friday and felt pretty good(tired). Sat I was a little tired , Sunday felt great, went to work for few hrs.(first time in 10 days). Monday wham muscles weak, voice gone swallowing problems back etc... Any thoughts??
IVIG works differently for everyone, I was on it for 14 months total
I got 1 good day out of it where I was able to walk up the steps without the banister.

I did get a few nasty few days long headaches, they tell you to drink plenty of water which I did

On a slow day drink over a gallon of water as it is, on IVIG day I would take a whole gallon with me and also drink about 1 quart before I left for IVIG. it did reduce the headaches..

I have lems I dont know what you have but I am seeing ok results a few hours at a time with the 3,4 DAP and the mestinon together.
it is 99% cheaper then the IVIG ever was less side effects and better results... (FOR ME ANYWAY)

I take the following TOGETHER
20mg 3,4 3,4-Diaminopyridine and 60mg mestinon every 4 hours during waking hours

I do not have MG so the mestinon does nothing for me alone??? we have tried it for 19 days taking just the mestinon and it didn't do anything

with the 3,4-Diaminopyridine it works good and i get about 4 hours before i feel weak again, the heavy chest, talking issues, voice going down and horse, overall arms and leg weakness unable to stand for long..

So now for me it is acceptable i am not ready to make the jump to cellcept just yet..
davew41 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MG?me (01-28-2014)