View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 04:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Vitamins

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your response. I took a look at the post on vitamins at the top and that is quite the regimen. I've experimented with B vitamins before and had some experiences that were not altogether pleasant. I forget exactly which B vitamin I was taking at the time, but I recollect feeling very buzzed and agitated, almost like an extreme caffeine high.

Do you have any recommendations for how to proceed with the vitamins? Did you start taking everything at once or did you add to the regimen gradually? If I want to start out and add things slowly, what do you recommend starting with and at what doses?

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!
Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
deepsea,

Welcome to NeuroTalk. Sorry to hear about your struggles. If you have not already started a brain nutrition regimen, I suggest you read the sticky at the top Vitamins and Supplements.

Also, get the finest imaging and diagnosis of your upper neck. Not just a chiro who does 'twist the head and pop the neck' but someone with very specialized upper neck skills. Treatment should be gentle and you will need to support it with disciplined posture, especially during rest and sleep. It takes months to stabilize upper neck injuries since ligaments are slow to heal and change. Thus the need for good posture discipline. The tingling suggests an untreated upper neck injury.

I don't know if these will help but they are very common issues with those suffering prolonged concussion symptoms.

Please let us know how else we can help.

My best to you.
deepseafunk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote