View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 06:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You certainly have my prayers as well, hon. I have been through heck at the dentist's office myself, and am glad I never have to again... I finally gave up and let them give me dentures.

BurntMarshmallow gave you a hint that I have used myself in the past. Candle wax really DOES help. But they also sell, at just about any pharmacy, a cheap kit for you to fill the hole yourself. I can't remember the name, it's been a few too many years, lol. But I DO remember just how well it worked. You might want to consider buying one and keeping it around for emergencies.

You sound a lot like my honey, and he doesn't go to the dentist when he needs to either... has a few teeth that need to come out, and others that need filling. Hmmm, maybe I should go buy one of those kits for him, lol. I will update you on the name of it afterwards, ok?

Here's wishing you a pain-free trip to the dentist... ask for Nitrous, it helps keep one calm and happy while enduring the work.

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote