View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 12:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
None of my symptoms have abated. The fine muscle twitching is the most annoying, along with the tinnitus-does anyone else get this? It seems to be there constantly.
I experienced many twitching, usually facial, eyes, and sometimes legs. I had it pretty bad, seizure like twitching at night and random twitching during the day. This subsided after awhile. The worst was night sweats for me after being abstinent for the first few months. I'm not in the clear by no means after a year. My hands and feet are still dead numb, and I fear it may be permanent, but I don't want to lose faith. Everyday is a test, and I'm luckily I've survived this far without giving into anyone or anything.

Word of advice, just keeping your doctor to refer you to a neurologist. It shouldn't take long, from there you can give the neurologist a call and setup an appointment through their assistants. It's better to know than not know. Start early, it's definitely something I wish I was more adamant about in the beginning. Taking the correct vitamins and supplements probably would have saved me from where I am now, but I'm not giving up hope.

Stay strong, keep off sugars, eat fruits, greens, and less carbs and you should be well on your way!
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (01-31-2014), bizi (02-07-2014), Icehouse (01-29-2014), mrsD (02-07-2014), newstown (02-02-2014), TheRiddler (01-29-2014)