View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 11:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default It will all be fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trac8763 View Post
Hello everyone I had applied for Social Security disability back in May 2013 because of my MS but was denied first time around. I reapplied this past September 2013 and then was also diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I have been back-and-forth speaking to the representatives making sure that they have received all of my medical documentation from my doctors and hospitals which they say they have. I received a phone call from my representative saying that my neurologist stated he wanted me to see me to see a psychiatrist because of my complaints of having anxiety attacks. They actually called me yesterday and said they set up an appointment with one of their doctors which is a lot sooner than my appointment would have been. I'm a little nervous about this I've never seen a psychologist before I'm not sure what to expect. I had to go back to work but only three hours a week because my bills have been piling up. My biggest problem is not only the weakness in my legs but now I have incontinence. That's just a few of the many symptoms I have been experiencing and ever since the cancer diagnosis the major problem with the panic attacks. I really just want this all to be over with I'm trying to stay positive but I'm really hoping that this is my last appointment I have to do before they make a decision. I don't have a lawyer which concerns me I just hope I've done everything that they need me to do because I'm pretty much at the end of my rope.
Hi there , I just wanted to tell you that I had a server back injury and the made me do the same thing . It's no biggie and only takes like 30 mins for apt! Just be honest with them and it will all work out!
walkerslbje is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (02-12-2014), St George 2013 (02-02-2014)