View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 06:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD RENEE View Post
Hi Mom, I'm so sorry you are having a flare. As for the lump, it may be swelling from the rsd, but I agree with Bram. I would go to the dr asap just to make sure that it's nothing else than that. I know it's hard, but try to think that it's nothing serious. I had all kinds of weird things happen to me since I've gotten rsd. I woke up yesterday with a rash under both of my arms. I think its just dry skin, but it burns and is spreading down my sides. I've never had that before. But I'm trying not to panic. I will check with my dr on Monday just to make sure it's nothing serious. Just try to hang in there and get some rest. My thoughts and prayers are with you. From your friend, Renee.
Hi RSD RENEE, I am new here and my reply to you will be my first post! Just wanted to share with you that I am newly diagnosed, only been suffering with RSD about a month, but I am covered head to toe in a rash that burns. They have even moved to my gums and the inside of my cheeks. Just one more thing to deal with on top of this horrible pain!! I actually spent an hour and a half writing an introductory post the other night and I went to submit when I was done and I guess the site had timed me out or something because I deleted it all!! I was so upset after that time wasted, I haven't had the energy to do it again I hope to start posting a lot on here and I hope to get the support and friendship I need right now in this unbelievably life-changing last month
dlanier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote