Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 09:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cait24 View Post
Early, in my disease, my symptoms would come and go and I would go back to feeling normal. I can remember the date that changed. Dec 18, 2012. I experienced my first episode where my legs were virtually paralyzed and would not move. I had my first fall. Since then, despite mestinon, prednisone and cellcept, I have never had another "normal" day again. It just goes from better days to worse days. I believe MG is progressive. We just get better at dealing with it so life "feels" more normal.

kathie
See this is why I am pushing to find out what is wrong with me. I want to start some meds that can help me and yeah I still may get worse but I am doing something to find out. My friend said just be happy that your blood work is fine. I am happy about that but I know something is wrong and I'm not going to stop till I find out why .In 2006 I had early symptoms and let it go when doctors couldn't find anything. nobody tried to send me to neuro but I am not going to stop this time. The neuro that seen me told me not to. but he scared me because I never had doctor talked to the way that he did. He told me that he felt sorry for me, and worried and I said why and he said because you have a muscle disease..that freaked me out because I had not heard of mg. Sorry for long reply.
sham0968 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote