View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 04:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

Thanks, Debi. I'm feeling a bit better about my situation now. I can't help but think that publishing people's SSDI court cases, especially the mental health ones, is a punitive action on behalf of the courts. As someone stated above, very few cases go to Federal Court. You'd think they could seal those very few that get there, eh?

A weird coincidence: When I found out my med records were online, I freaked out and called my attys crying and saying I don't think I can go through with the second hearing before the ALJ due to being so traumatized and devastated. Within two weeks I get a letter from SSA informing me a court date has been set in my case - in 8 weeks.

Kinda makes you think that the attorneys and judges are incahoots on all of this, huh? I mean...I've only been waiting 16 months to get a court date....

It feels good to take back my power from these people. Worst case scenario - I end-up with a name I've always wanted.

And it's nice to know that there are kind people out in the internets like you and the others that have posted here. I'm glad I found this community. I think I will become active in other discussions. It's always nice to find people that live with the same issues you do...makes you not feel so alone.
wheatscapes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote