Thread: Finally Friday
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 11:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning,

Wendy just wanted to ask if you are wearing a hat to keep the sun off your face? I have rosacea too and if I don't keep the sun off I am as red as well...the red crayon in the box ha ha I also have found that if you mist your face with a spray bottle it will keep it under control. I use estee lauder sunscreen on my face. It seems to be the only one that doesn't cause a breakout. What do you use?

Hi Froggie, hope you got some sleep last night...or this morning. Just got an email that my friends g-ma died last night so she won't be able to make it. I am so sad for her and bummed as we were looking forward to getting together.

Bizi, slow down there girl, ya almost ran me over Any wild new drinks ya want to share with me?

I'll be back---said in my best Terminator voice Did anyone see Arnold on Jay Leno Thursday night? It was pretty funny...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote