View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 10 concussions and brain damage only 17

hi, im new to this forum, and am hoping to find an answer for this long sought question, or many. (i appologize for the awful typing, its on my ipod) im 17 years old, and beleive to have had at least 10 concussions, at least 2 major ones. i have only gotten 3 diagnosed, one of which i got last friday.

in 8th grade, i got 3 in one month, 2 of which were from football. i stopped counting track after that and i didnt know what a concussion was when i was little, and thinking back i know ive had several. (i would do stupid, dangerous stunts and things). and all concusiions i never took the proper care for recovery. one of the ones i got in football, i went to nyc the next day. the one on friday, i went to a party on sat. and drank, and smojed pot. not to metion that i (used to be) kind of a pothead, smoking almost once a day, and heavily drinking on the weekends. another time, i (possibly) got one Nd went to a rave and popped molly (mdma).

i have also done lsd and psilocybin mushrooms, as well as snorted adderall 4 (different) times, (i was drunk). (if this helps answer my question) and since a couple months ago i became majorly depressed, and suicidal, ( but am getting bettér now thankfully). and now i dont know what is wrpng with me, and at least 20 out of the 30 sypmtoms occur to me; so at thit point, i just pray that someone knows, and can help me understand this, and myself further.
mattd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote