View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 10:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
Hi Matt,

Believe it or not the brain is the most active when we are sleeping. I started having myoclonic sz. when I would go to bed and then early in the morning when I just woke up. I then had a sleep study done and this is what you may want to have done to see if you are having any sleep disorders.
The sleep study showed that I was having absence (petit mal) sz. 1-2 hrs. before I woke up in the morning. It was weird because I couldn't tell I had any sz. I just noticed that I would sometimes feel more sleepy in the morning than usual.
Start keeping track of how you feel when you wake up in the morning, do you feel more tired, confused, and during the day are you exhausted. If you have any of these symptoms you may be having sz. in your sleep or have a sleep disorder like sleep apnea. My advice to you is to start taking vitamin B12 once a day 1000 mcg. and get a sleep study done to see what's going on for sure. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
I appreciate your reply. I am kind of feeling stuck because I have had 2 sleep studies with little help, a thyroid test, and a vitamin blood test with no results. Also tried requip and mirapex to no avail. I have a video of my symptoms - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQDsJkWR6pE.
dabearzfan85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote