View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 01:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Boy to my feet burn today.

Hi Deb,

Yep you can have your sugar under control and stil get neuropathy. The Doctor said has to do with how long had diabetes and not everyone that has diabetes gets neuropathy. just the souls like us.

My feet hurt and burn today and are numb. This morning I exercised, used the jets in my tub for a water massage, even gave them a parafin treatment.

I can't say I didn't pamper them today. The gabapentin. .. I am already taking 1800 mg and refuse to increase it.

The first couple days I did have side effects like feeling a little high, dry mouth, memory I am finding I go for something and forget what I went for and walk back then it comes to me what I wanted in the first place.

I think it's the medication and probably a combination of my dwelling on this evil monster that is attacking my feet and hands. In my hands I feel shooting pains.

Cold also feels good for me what I do is get ice cubes and rub a couple on my feet that feels great them I put bengay on if it burns I don't feel it.

What is the other medication you are taking. I need something for this uncomfortable pain

It has just came out with a vengeance. When I work I can't think about it plus it really does not bother me much . .. could be the sitting in the chair and keeping mentally busy with the job.

I am still learning the program for this sight very slowly I should be able to get around on it in a few days.

HAGN

uglogirl
uglogirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote