View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 05:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekitchenwench View Post
Hi Lola,
Prayers and healing are on there way. I am sorry you are suffering. My first husband died of brain cancer when I was 28. I was a neuro/OR nurse which helped me through but it was so hard for him when he lost the ability to do things hat he use to be able to do. Family and friend support was very helpful but seeing your doctor and letting him know you are depressed is the first step in getting you on a healthy journey. Sometimes with anything that is on going our spirits go down and we need help through our doctors. Support groups are important on- line or in person and finding something that you enjoy, like writing, photography, supporting others may be things you may consider later on. Talk to someone about your sadness especially a healthcare professional you can trust. We all get depressed when we have chronic illnesses or injuries. I have been there before too. God bless you
Thank you for the prayers! You will be in my prayers to! Yeah I have to find a new psychiatrist that will actually listen to me and cares bout getting me better . Have tried all kinds of stuff neurofeedback which was a waste of a lot of money. Yeah need to find a therapist and a psychiatrist will have to soon! I am sorry for your loss. Your in my prayers a also. God Bless
Lola34 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote