View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 12:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Trouble is, Rick"....".

You gotta be a bit more than just "unable to move" at certain times. A bit more than just half dead. I am surprised that your ltc benefits have not been started yet, they only give you ten years worth so pres them to get your checks now. If they are resistant to honoring your claim just invite them over when you slip into or out of a severe off into a dyskineric fit (or vise versa). Ask them if ltc is warranted. When you fall down and you are so weak that you. Often have to endure a painful contorted position on whatever you landed on while all you can do is twist around and wait for some unbearable length of time before you are able to right yourself and like Lazarus, arise. Let them watch you as you try to prepare a meal, and then consume it? Invite them to spend the time that you are on attempting to maintain your body and the rest of your life. Let them watch you shake like a leaf. I. Think you are losing out on what you've been paying premiums for, but I don't know the specifics of your insurance.
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote