Old 02-02-2014, 12:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki 7 View Post
Hello
I am a woman 63 years of age. I live in Israel

Hello

My atypical pain of face had started 6 years ago, after an extraction of teeth 44My pain continuous 24 hours a day. The pain is like electric pulses all day and night
I was treated by radio frequency 3 times in differnt places in my head.
A year ago i was supposed to have a motor cortex stimulation but i did not. The ministry of health had not approve it. Last year my pain worsened.
I have two questiones.
1.Has somebody know a new madicine which can relief my horrible pain?Maybe a combinations of 2-3 madicines?
I was trying all.
2.Can somebody tell me his opinion or experience of MVD? I was not an adequate for it because my pain continues all day all night with no reliefe between.Thank you
Miki 7
I have ATN after dental work. It was horrible. My doctor worked closely with a pharmacist to create a special cream with three medicines in it. I rub this cream on my face 4 or 5 times a day and it has helped the pain a lot.

Usually MVD isn't the best idea for someone with atypical pain....usually better for someone with typical symptoms.

Go to livingwithtn.org and ask these same questions. I found that site very helpful.

I hope you find good help and relief very soon.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote