View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 03:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi mommy2,

The controversy for me comes from those that do not use it properly or market it as a one method kills all magic bullet. Ozone is a very strong oxidant. It needs to be measured, diluted and used very carefully and certain preventative protocols need to be followed during the administration of it or the patient could suffer very ill consequences. In the dental application the most damaging areas of concern are the eyes (if it splashes) or the lungs (if inhaled). So care needs to be taken to be sure to not expose those two areas at all.

There is no way to know if your post op issues were at all caused by the ozone injection especially since you had a previous history of those symptoms in the past which you believe were due to the Levaquin. Correct?

Bryanna

Bryanna,

I want to say thank you for your kindness and wisdom. I applaud you hope you are blessed for the caring and compassion you radiate.

my quick question I hope you may have a moment to respond to is regarding root canals. reading up on these they sound dangerous.

just recently had one and have not even had crown placed. there is a dentist local who after researching Ive discovered does ozone therapy on root canals. I understand ozone is not 100% effective but was considering retreatment.

would prefer this route first as opposed to extraction (front tooth).

if you have a moment would be very interesting in your thoughts. thank you and best wishes for you and yours.
agape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote