View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 09:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, we have made it thru January ...hope the worst of the weather is over, but somehow I doubt it. The greenhouse have fava beans in different plantings and stages of growth. The younger of them are not being hit as hard as the older taller ones...perhaps because they are closer to the ground??? The last planting are just now popping thru the ground. It is as cold in there as outside during the nite and warms up considerably if the sun shines. I am still doing well on the fava tops tincture.after 4 yrs and 3 months)..though requiring more of it in this cold weather (also am getting less exercise...which I think is a factor)
Wanted to do an update on my supplements for you all trying to do natural approach:\
Most are from Swanson Health Products will * these
* B Complex 100 *Turmeric *Brain essentials *Vit A&D
*CO Q 10 *Cran Max *Hawthorne Berry, Kelp Powder
Liquid Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc & D3 , *Essiac Capsules
*Rhodiola Rosea(only using one capsule per week/sprinkling a small amount onto cereal)
lecithin , *creatin (very small amount), acidophilis
*l-carnosine. EmergenC, Aquas for hydration
Homemade fava tops tincture and fermented papaya and fresh turmeric/tamarind drink
organic apple cider vinegar, lots of green beans/ sweet potatoes
and : "Pumpkin pie"(healthy) with oatmeal crust and stevia & xylitol & agave &Truvia sweetners...if anyone wants the recipe that took me years to adapt to healthy ...I will post it. It is a mainstay here....every day is Thanksgiving day at our house! God Bless

Last edited by Aunt Bean; 02-04-2014 at 07:48 AM. Reason: forgot something again
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote