View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 09:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMC34 View Post
Hi Elap,
Yes he did, I trust Dr. Donahue with whatever he recommends and with me, we tried everything, injections, PT, injections, injections, and more PT, before going to the surgical route as he doesn't want to rush into anything and it doesn't always work. The nerves can and do take forever to heal, if at all.... I also had a cervical fusion of C 3-7, prior to my TOS surgery. My symptoms did not go away and I am still having symptoms and now have them on my right side which was not my injured side. I have also developed RSD from this injury so things are very tricky. Please don't take it as I am saying your case is not I just know this is a nightmare for all of us to live with daily.
N
Thank you for the detailed response. I'm so sorry to hear about your ongoing pain. Dr. D. is indeed conservative in his approach and I understand is very selective in offering surgery to only those he feels will benefit. I'd send you a private message to discuss further, but this forum prevents this since you have only a few posts. Perhaps you can message me?
elap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NMC34 (02-05-2014)