View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 08:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Feeling low

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBMDDW View Post
I get where you are work can be hard with the climate and you want to do something and do it well but there are new limits to find.

I am only on drugs for it at the moment but think I need to see my doctor again as I think I might be a bit depressed or at a low point or something. you try to stay positive and do your best but you never know what other people are thinking. I know I am feed up with it so I expect everyone else it too
Hi, I'm so sorry you we feeling low, I think all of us go through feelings of despair and being fed up. The harder you try to be positive and happy has often disappointing results. My mother said to me once, oh I thought you were better, you've been so happy every time I see you. It blew me away, better, omg they just don't get it. I was so upset I couldn't speak.

Now I don't work and have become a house prisoner, the park over the road beckons me, but, on the upside, my family have finally got it! I take Pristiq as my anti depressant and have tried a few over the years. Been on this one now for a while and credit it with saving my sanity. It also didn't give me the side effects that I experienced with others.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote