View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am in Dallas so same country as you Mrs. D. After the mercury levels came back high, my neurologist here referred me to a leading toxicologist at UT Southwestern. He did not seem to think the levels were enough to warrant treatment. He indicated they needed to be more in the 100s rather than the high 30s. The Johns Hopkins toxicology department concurred. So, I did not pursue it any further.

It is just scary because the past two weeks my symptoms are getting suddenly worse. I have no idea why. Along with the fatigue, extreme muscle weakness in arms and legs (right now the typing is causing my arm to feel numb all over), ice cold in my hands and feet, chills, constipation, dizziness, going back and forth from numbness to shooting pains, and at night a rapid heart beat which is new. There has to be something else going on and I cannot imagine that the two nights in the past month that I had a drink could be doing all of this!!!

What is your thinking on the B vitamins? Could they come back normal on blood work but not actually be absorbed properly? That seems somewhat impossible...
cat1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote