View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 03:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Is pain hurting more with RSD?

Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone else is very sensitive to pain now that you have RSD. I used to be able to set my own broken bones,and go about my day. Now, anything that happens just seems as if it is the worse pain. Several years ago my horse fell on me and pinned my left leg under him. (he is about 1300 lbs). My foot got stuck between the horse, ground and the stirrup. after he got off of me, I got back on, rode another 20 min. to make sure he was ok, and not scared, then i removed the tack, put him back into the pasture, carried the tack to the barn, put everything away, and drove home. when I got home, I took off my riding shoe and the bone was broken..poking the skin out, but not through. Now if I hurt anything, I'm crying and going on as if I was dying. this is not like me. Hubby commented yesterday when I went in with a broken toe and torn ligaments that it was so "not me" to be crying like I was. Just wondering if it is me or if anyone else feels they are losing the ability to cope with pain.
Mary
lostmary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote