Thread: At wits end!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 12:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown At wits end!

Hi my fellow RSDers, I hope you all are having a good night.
I myself am having a really hard time & have been for awhile just some days worse than others such as the past week so instead of continuing to hold it in I thought I'd vent on here cuz I'm @ my wits end My doc changed my pain meds to 2mg dilaudid trying to help with my pain but it's not worked Ive been on it since the 21st of last month & I was really praying that the change would help but it really hasn't done much more than the perk's I was on & Im to the point beyond tears I just don't know what to do I'm not sure how much more I can take of this it feels like my entire body is on fire in a vice grip & being ripped off all at the same time is the only way I can think to describe it. Im not sleeping sometimes for a couple days at a time because of the pain & I'm starting to feel like I'm gonna just lose my mind, & getting more depressed. I just don't know anymore. thank you all for being here to listen & vent to I'd feel even more alone than I already do w/out all of you & of course my mom & gma.. I hope you all are having better time than me til next time take care
ps on a side note has anyone else had problems changing their mood cuz I haven't been able to change mine for a little while
) since 2004
HIP DYSPLASIA(right side), hip turned & tilted into back & aprox 2in higher than left side; <wear a shoe lift>
ARTHRITIS in both hips & Pelvis; Both Ball Joints are Deteriorating; SIATICA (both sides now) & EPILEPSY
HeidiB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hana (02-11-2014), moosey2me (02-09-2014), PamelaJune (02-13-2014)