Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 12:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Confused

Don't know what to think at this point. I had a app. with my pcp today, This is the same Dr. who send me to a surgeon after he check out my foot first time I saw him, 3months after my foot injury. And today when I told I was diagnose with CRPS/2, he said you have Neuropathy I said no I have CRPS.
He ask do you know what that means I said yes. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Then he acted like it was no big deal, no big deal I'm in chronic pain all the time it is a big deal to me. I left his office feeling confused, & ****** (Sorry)
I 'm mad, how could he act like that he know I been through alot these past 18 months. I was in a abusive relationship that was what cuz my foot injury. He is the one who put me on depression meds. & diagnose me with depression/PTSD. after my surgery in April he sent me for a second opinion cuz I was in so much pain. And now that I know whats wrong with me he said no it isn't CRPS it is neuropathy. Why do Dr.'s treat us like we are stupid. A Dr. at the Hosp. diagnose me after I had the nerve test & he giving me the EMG test. Telling me I have CRPS 11, & there is no cure & it will get worse over time. Not a good diagnose but at less I know what is wrong with me now. Thanks for letting me vent
Any advice out there?
lonewolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hana (02-11-2014), moosey2me (02-07-2014), St George 2013 (02-05-2014)