View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 09:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default left side weakness

Is one side of your body weaker than the other? When I goggled it then it came up MS? Now one of my doctors thought that I may have MS in the past but did not show up on CT scan. Both symptoms of MS and Mg are similar in a way because MS can cause muscle pain. The only thing that really makes me think mg is because of the fact that I completely lost my breath a couple of times. However when I take Gabapentin, it helps me.it doesn't completely take my symptoms away. I quit taking it for a couple of days because it does make me retain water somewhat but when I came off of it, then I was in some pain. So I started back yesterday and the pain started easing. My MD had prescribed it for me. Then when I got put in the hospital, the did not give it to me the next day. Then that afternoon they did not give it to me and I was in major pain so I reached in my pocketbook and took one and my muscles started easing in a bit. last night my muscle felt like that they had me in a death grip and my mouth was feeling like it was locking up very painful and tongue was weak and I took the meds and it eased off.
sham0968 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote