Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 11:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Best advice I can give is get a new PCP. He's obviously not knowledgeable about CRPPS. Keep going to the Dr's that diagnosed you and can treat you appropriately. I've been to so many Dr's over the years that have told me it's all in my head, I'm not in as much pain as I say I am, and I just want pain meds because I'm a druggy. I was diagnosed 10 yrs after getting this stupid disorder. Don't let this one Dr get you down. There are treatments out there that can help manage this. I was on the point of running away from it all so that my family and friends wouldn't have to deal with this. Then I found 2 Dr's that listened to me and believed me. Now I am on treatment and hopefully this one works for me. You can have a good life even with idiot Dr's around. I have a wonderful husband that supports me and tries his hardest to help. I have 2 miracle babies, 1 that is just old enough to help me with small things. Yes you will have to educate friends and family about your condition. Yes some won't believe you. Yes you will have to fight, and explain, and get mad to get treatment at times. Go get a new PCP, and find one that is willing to learn about this stupid beast we live with every day. Also go take a relaxing hot epsom salt bath. Just sit back and let your mind wander to good things, and let the heat seep into your bones. Heck even get a nice glass of wine with the soak. The more rot up you are the more you will hurt and the more depressed and then the circle begins. Then your ptsd will come into play and make things even worse. Keep positive, and keep smiling. I will pray things get sorted out for you.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hana (02-11-2014), moosey2me (02-07-2014), St George 2013 (02-05-2014)