View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 03:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the clarifications. I am sure that I did not have as severe a reaction as what is Second Impact Syndrome. If anything I believe it strained my muscles more, and perhaps played with the blood flow which is causing slightly more powerful headaches. I am going to take it easy and already it has been helping a lot.
In July 2013 ran into a metal bar at a playground, remained conscious. CT normal. Headache subsided after a week. In August woke with thunderclap-type headache in right side of head, right eye was droopy. Ever since had electrical-type pulsating all over when falling asleep and during sleep. Strong muscle twitching occasionally. Chest pain in heart region, front left neck region, and left shoulder. Strong heartbeat noise in head and occasional weird noises in ears. Taking Gabapentin to control nighttime nerves. Other symptoms: anxiety attacks, goosebumps, fine motor coordination problems, sleep apnea, headaches/migraines, fatigue, unclear thinking.

Update as of Jan. 2015 - almost all symptoms gone except for some tinnitus. Taking good care of myself except sometimes when I overdo it.
Vanilla Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote