View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 06:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanira View Post
Yep, I've been there. It's awesome they caught it early. You have a chance to go into remission. Your emotional state can be part of your CRPS. I have problems at times controlling my anger, and bouts of crying sadness. The pain never leaves us so our mental state is all over the place at times. If I'm in a flare I really try my hardest to stay away from people. That way I can't inadvertently hurt someone else emotionally. My children are young. 1 is 2 years, and the other almost 2 months. So me getting really angry can really hurt them. Also I become road rage queen from hades. I'm the person that will chase you down and beat you with my cane when I really hurt. That's when I wish someone would try to car jack me so I have a reason to beat them. We all go through some mental and emotional problems at some point with this horrible beast. The pain is the main cause, also our lack of control. I will pray that you go into remission, and that your emotions stabilize as much as they can with this beast. Keep smiling, and positive.
My heart goes to you to be living this while raising children. I can scarcely imagine the endless stress. I snapped on one of my granddaughters while in the pain zone and we both felt worse than ever. Wishing you strength, a reprieve from pain and lots and lots and lots of love.
AndreadePalma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote