View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Congratulations!

You now a more than one doc who is seeing things that say "IT's NOT IN YOUR HEAD!" Sort of makes you feel human again, doesn't it?
Time to break out Liza Jane's charts and start 'ticking' off things from her testing lists! You seem to have found a winner in the medical category for sure.

Seeing a psych to help deal with all the stressors of having any form of Neuro condition or conditions AND trying to get on with life is really a good idea. So many of us have had to 'sort it all out' by ourselves in our own ways -tho it can take lots longer.

Check out your current meds and supplements tho-- some meds can create certain problems and say so in that teeny tiny fine print on common and rare side effects; also you mite have too much magnesium in your multi vites and whatever else you're taking as supplements. Mrs D & Rose have written lots all over NT on the issue...maybe they can give you some pointers.

I raise the supplement issue as last summer I took a good hard look at my [then] combo of calcium+D, multi-vite and B-complex...it turned out I was getting 6 times the safe max for B-6! The 6 can help some neuropathies but too much can make it worse - I stopped all and am now on a different set of the what-alls I need.

As for that guy in your life now, sounds as if he may be a 'keeper' too! Having some things in life go RIGHT every once in a while is great, no...IT'S GREAT! isn't it? Crossing my fingers [can't do the toes] that it stays that way for a good while - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote