Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 08:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You know what hurts, You know how You will react to certain situations. They aren't mind readers. You have to tell them what you're going through. They are human not God. Even if they have the gods compllex going on like your PCP they aren't. Don't let them make you feel like they are supreme beings. Fight for the care you need. I've been to 2 PM Drs so far the first only did injections, and he had a god complex. The one I'm going to now does both injections and meds. Oh yeah what Sage meant by no injections is things like cortisone injections. Now I've had a lumbar sympathetic block done and it was wonderful for a couple days. Research is your best friend with this. I've done a ton of research since April. Just keep looking for information. If a dr treats me like I'm a wast of good oxigen I tell them goodbye. This PM Dr im going to listens, and actually believes me. Thats a very important part of why I'm going back. Don't go to the nearest PM dr out of convenience. Go to the one that listens and knows this beast. There are good ones out there. You just have to weed out the jerks. Keep positive, and smiling.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moosey2me (02-07-2014), PamelaJune (02-06-2014)