View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 11:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Loved it

Quote:
Originally Posted by finz View Post
Well, I'm feeling like a schmuck for immediately dumping my 'Medicare and You' booklet in the recycling bin on my way in from the mailbox. I just assumed they would mail us all one every year......and I didn't need this year's copy.

I can't even contribute as to if it was 'personalized' or had info specific to MC enrollees in my state.

I was trying not to add to all of the piles of crapola around my house and I tossed one item that may have come in handy I'll have to console myself with the fact that if I did keep it and "put it away", I wouldn't be able to find it anyhow

Hi Finz,

Loved the paragraph I highlighted in RED. Too, cute and I can relate too much to that statement.

If you are getting one each year, you will probably "continue" to get one each year. You can also go to the Medicare website and ask to be put on the electronic issue and they will take you OFF the mailing list. You can also request that a copy be mailed to you.

I ordered a "paper" copy last night at the Medicare website so it will be interesting to see if it comes with any state "customization".

As long as you have internet access, there is no need to have the "paper" copy "lost" but taking up space in your house. Totally agree with that.

I do not mean to be argumentative with Ms. Migraine, I just seem to have a very different interpretation of her letter and its meaning.

Thanks for your response. I hope more will post their opinion.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
finz (02-06-2014)