View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 10:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Medicare and You

https://www.medicare.gov/Pubs/pdf/10050.pdf

Dear Mz. Migraine,

Above is the link to the publication as you will receive if you order it directly from CMS. The product number is 10050. There is NO hyphen with additional numbers. I can only guess that the hyphen -40 indicates YOUR specific area. If you will look at the ONLY publication number at the Medicare.gov website, 10050, there are 152 pages. There are NO additional letters that follow the page numbers as that is the "customization" of which you spoke.

As I said in my prior post, I did NOT get a copy of the booklet so I can not tell you what "MINE" said. I did order one from Medicare which is due to arrive in 3 weeks. It will be identical to the one on the website as it is the ONLY one you can order from Medicare.gov.

I do appreciate that you sent the photos of YOUR booklet. I never doubted that you received a "customized" version. The debate is over the place of origin or who printed the customized portions of it.

Yes, we can agree to disagree. I am just saying that if you are NOT sent one automatically and you order one directly from Medicare (CMS), you do not get a "customized" version. You get one that is for ALL states.

If you would like, I will send you copies of "MINE" when it arrives in 3 weeks.

I did not mean to start an argument with you. I did not say I will send you a copy of mine in a sarcastic way. I meant that I will be happy to share with you. I really do appreciate your sharing with me.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote