View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 11:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've heard something about Dr. Greg Borschel in Toronto, ON but not more than that. I know he did is studying at Johns Hopkins University which I think this is one of the best place in the States for knowledge of TOS. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Unfortunately there is not much Cardiothoracic Surgeon in Canada, even in the States i think. Mine was Dr. Sean Mcfadden at Foothills Medical Centre in Calgary, AB and on my opinion he is pretty awesome.

He has a great attitude and is very human. The first thing he asked me was to call him Sean and not Dr which put confidant at first contact. He spend a good 45 minutes with me. 15 for the diagnosis and 30 to explain me what is TOS in detail. He truly believe to rehabilitation without surgery and he wanted me to try every possible treatment before going to surgery.

I am from Quebec but i am a Yukon resident and several differant Dr told me that he is the referance for TOS in Canada and i believe he is. I am kind of lucky because the Yukon Territories fly me over there and they are paying for my expenses so it was easy to get one of the best one in Canada.

Alexis
husky601 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote